Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Turbo Challenge






^Pump it!! lol

I’ve decided since I finished ChaLEAN Extreme I would go back to my first true love, Turbo Jam! I was still doing Turbo at the same time as Extreme (weekly with Kathy & Jola), yet I couldn’t give it the full attention it deserves. I wish I could find the notebook that I used to write my exercises/food journal in because at one point I had done Turbo for over 30 days in a row one summer. :( man I want to find that sucker so I can beat it. Oh well, 30 days will be my goal, hopefully I can pass that. I think I’m going to throw into the mix of Turbos- Burn Intervals, Burn it off, Get Lean Intervals and the Fat Burn Challenge. Those are fun/intense workouts that are not strictly weight lifting. And of course I’ll have to hit up Ballys as well because they do get 44 of my hard earned dollars every month. :( Then around July I plan on starting a new round of ChaLEAN Extreme.

Anyone can join me on this challenge if they’d like! I love company.

What I’ve got to work with:

20 minute
AB Jam
Cardio Party 1
Turbo Sculpt
Total Body Blast
Kickin’ Core
Cardio Party 3
Punch, Kick & Jam
Booty Sculpt & ABS
3T
Fat Blaster

Plus I hope I can get Pam to let me borrow Cardio Party 2 and Lower Body Jam whenever I get bored with what I’ve got. ;) wink wink Pam.
I also have the Slim in 6 workouts and Power 90 (not the extreme one) but I think I’ll save those for another challenge, they just don’t get me as excited.


And I’m really excited for whenever TURBO FIRE comes out. That’s going to be amazing. :) I was in a live beachbody chat with Chalene and heard her describing it. I can’t wait!!

IT'S TIME TO PARTY, MOVE YOUR BODY!!
Leaving you with some turbo pride-


^post workout






No comments:

Post a Comment