Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Simple Smiles


I was thinking that I’d like to blog each week about something that makes me smile, makes my life easier in some way or just something that I enjoy doing/eating/whatever! Since I’ve already wrote about Turbo and CX I think I’ll save that for a later, we all know I can go on and on and on about that. ;)

For my first week it will be something simple.

I love Orville Redenbacher’s Smart Pop 100 calorie bags of Kettle Corn.
They are quick to make (2 minutes or hit the popcorn button on the ol’ microwave) and enjoy! I have a massive sweet tooth or 32 of them, so I like the Kettle Corn brand, but I know they have regular butter popcorn too. It's a good snack to munch on because the bag is bigger than you'd think, very satisfying.

2 comments:

  1. Well at least it's not Worther's!!! I love Jen but those things are gross!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I just saw this now. Do you know if there is any way for blogspot to e-mail me when I get comments?

    But those things are good too ;) lol

    ReplyDelete