Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here comes the boom!!!





Famous workout words: If you look CUTE after your workout, then you WEREN'T working out hard enough. - Chalene Johnson


The challenge has begun! Kathy has joined me in a 4 week workout/eat clean challenge, I found the challenge while browsing on the beachbody message board but modified it a little bit to apply to us.

We started on Saturday April 25 and it will last until Saturday May 23. Our rules are that we have to work out 6 days a week, eat clean 6 days a week, and keep each other updated daily on what we are doing. We are allowed one cheat day/meal a week.

For my first day I did ChaLEAN Extreme (I just ended week 2 of the Lean Phase). My workout was the Fat Burn Challenge and then Recharge. I loved the Fat Burn Challenge! Coach Johnson kicked my butt!! The video was a little over 30 minutes and I didn’t realize until I was stretching that I was soaking wet with sweat, it was literally rolling off my face. I took a picture after because I am always proud when I’m drenched. :) That was definitely a good way to kick off this 8 days of straight workouts, Sunday is my first rest day.



Today is day 5. I did Lean 2 and then went over to Kathy’s house and did Cardio Party 3 with her and Jola. It was an intense day!! I’m proud I’ve stuck to all the workouts I wrote on my calendar, and let’s just say I did not go easy on myself whatsoever. But working out isn’t my problem, it’s the eating.

I did already eat my “cheat meal” for this week on Monday because Mat asked me to go to Applebee’s. I told him for the next 3 weeks he can’t ask me to dinner anymore. Other than my one allowed cheat meal I have been doing really well and sending Kathy my updates.
I’ll let you know how we do along this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment