Friday, April 3, 2009

The Scoop


Hey everyone! I’m here to let you know what’s new right now.

I bought the 2 day fast formula in chocolate from beach body a couple weeks ago and decided today would be a good day to start. You are supposed to do it when you aren’t working out and just staying at home, yeah right, that would be never! So today and tomorrow I’m just going to drink the formula and go to work, no work outs. :( So far I’ve drank one this morning, I’ve got two more times to go. I also have some orange juice ready just in case I start feeling lightheaded. I’ll let you know how this works out tomorrow.

I just recently got to borrow Hip Hop Abs, which I was excited about. I did the first two workouts, AB Sculpt and Fat Burning Cardio, with Kathy on Monday. Shaun T. is a very entertaining guy but other than that the workout was not nearly as great as Turbo Jam. I did the moves full out, Tilt, Tuck & Tightening my abs as I moved, and was really anticipating the next day AB Burn feeling, but it was not there. The moves were not challenging, so anyone could do this program. They are more “dance-y” and in my mind geared towards younger people, but if you’re older and want to give it a shot go for it. My heart rate did increase and I did sweat but not like the drenched, out of breath feeling that Turbo Jam provides. So in my opinion, if you want to purchase a beachbody product that will work your entire body at the same time you are having a blast, TURBO JAM all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment