Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ipod Shuffle




I love music! It makes everything in life much more fun and energized. So what I want to know is what are you listening to right now? What are your favorite songs to run or work out to?

I can’t leave you hanging without telling you some of my current favorites to shake my groove thing to, some are old and some are new-

1. I Know You Want Me- Pitbull
2. Right Round- Flo Rider
3. Move Shake Drop Remix
4. Poker Face- Lady Gaga
5. Gives You Hell- The All-American Rejects
6. Dance with Me- Drew Seeley and Belinda
7. Turnin’ Me On - Keri Hilson w. Lil Wayne
8. Kiss Me Thru The Phone- Soulja Boy
9. Krazy- Pitbull & Lil John
10. Jai Ho- Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack
11. Boys- Britney Spears
12. A Little Too Not Over You- David Archuleta
13. Lollipop Remix- Framing Hanley
14. Supermassive Black Hole- Muse
15. Untouched- The Veronicas

No comments:

Post a Comment