Monday, June 1, 2009

Post workout glory!







I took this picture the other day when I finished Fat Burn Challenge. It was a little more than 30 minutes (maybe 32? I can't remember)!! I was drenched man, but it was awesome. If you can get this sweaty and work this hard in only 30 minutes, then why not do it! ChaLEAN Extreme rocks! :)

Update on the Turbo Challenge- Today was Day 7 and I've been going strong! My sister & Lisa also joined me in this exciting challenge. Tonight after work I did Cardio Party 3 and had so much fun. I tried to concentrate a lot on my form, keeping that hand up by my face at all times. Tomorrow at 7 am I'll be hitting the gym with Ilda and Jamie, can you believe I agreed to a 7 AM workout?! holy cow. But it'll be fun to workout with them because I never have before. After that I'll going home to Turbo. ;)

I'm also (patiently) waiting on my Shakeology to get here! HURRY UP!! I actually just ordered it the order day, so I should calm down, but I'm really excited. I ordered the chocolate kind and plan on drinking a shake everyday for a month to replace a meal. I need to look up all those recipes I've been seeing on Chalene's blog and in the beachbody message boards.

TRAINING IS THE OPPOSITE OF HOPING!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics :) Looks like a terrific workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's so much fun! Are you doing ChaLEAN Extreme too??

    ReplyDelete