Monday, June 1, 2009

SHAKEOLOGY!









^My nosy cat Charlie wanted to see what was so exciting! :)


I'm a super excited to report that after I arrived home from the gym this morning my beachbody package with my SHAKEOLOGY was inside!! So since I already ate breakfast I decided that would be my lunch/post workout meal. I finished Turbo Sculpt up and then made my first shake and I'm drinking it as we speak. :)

I ordered the chocolate kind because I was a little nervous about greenberry, even though I have heard A LOT of great things about that flavor too. So my shake has the Shakeology (140 calories), a small banana (60), 1 tbsp peanut butter (90) and some ice cubes & water, which totals out to be around 330 calories, that's a good lunch I think. I took a sip and it was GOOD! YAY! I was kind of nervous that I wasn't going to like it because other than protein shakes I've never really done anything like this before. But I like it and I'm going to use it for the next 30 days in place of one meal, I think it will be my breakfast from now on. I'm going to see how long it takes me to be hunger again and then I'll let you know those details too.

So what the heck is Shakeology?

shakeology.com


^There are great videos and information on that site but I'll tell you some things myself.

Shakeology can help you:

-Lose Weight
-Feel Energized
-Improve Digestion and Regularity
-Lower Cholesterol1
Tastes Delicious, too! :)

70 INGREDIENTS in this ONE SHAKE!

How is works:

This daily nutritional shake helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. A proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics helps your body progressively eliminate the toxins that build up over time from eating today's highly processed foods.
At the same time, whole-food ingredients deliver the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings, allowing your body to shed stored fat while the more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.

What's in it:

Even if you searched all over the world, you probably wouldn't be able to find all of the 70-plus, ultra-high-quality ingredients we've included in Shakeology. Not only do you get a wide range of essential nutrients, from the fruits and vegetables you should be eating more of every day, you'll also get the benefits of important foods from all around the world—foods that the latest scientific research has shown to be highly advantageous to your well-being.



As the days progress I will keep you updated, tell you whatever recipes I find/like and let you know what is happening to my body.
If you have any questions about Shakeology or any other beachbody product, please ask me, I'd be happy to help! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your 30 days of Shakeology! I've been hearing awesome things about it, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a vegan version. :)

    What did Charlie think of it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! :)

    Charlie sat there the entire time and watched me make it and then my dog Shadow run in the kitchen because he was jealous thinking that Charlie was going to get some food without him. Crazy pets, but I love em! ;)

    ReplyDelete