Monday, June 8, 2009

Turbo for a Cause





^^That's Jenelle who is in all the Turbo Jam and ChaLEAN Extreme videos!! :) She is also Chalene Johnson's sister!


So this Saturday I took a little road trip with Kathy down to Toledo for TURBO FOR A CAUSE which raised money for the Autism Society! What a fun class!! I am a Turbo Jammer so this was my first experience as a Turbo Kicker and let me tell you it was such a blast! We worked out at the Rec Center in the University of Toledo and we filled a basketball court with happy, fun, energetic people. When you work out in a setting like that how can you not want to push yourself to your max? We also got to meet some great Turbo Kick Presenters who taught our class- Jenelle, Angie and Janet! :) I was like a star struck little kid waiting to approach Jenelle and ask her to take a picture with me! I needed a little push from Kathy, “don’t be shy”. ha Everyone was so nice it made for a great experience. I can’t wait for Turbo for a Cause 2010!! Recover now Kathy because we are going back for more! I'm proud of Kathy & I for doing well & kickin' butt! :)

Turbo Kick was so much fun! I can’t get over how much I loved the music and how well it fit with the workout/moves! At all times I wanted to dance party. They also sold some really cute workout clothes!! ;) I can’t wait for next Sunday when I take my Turbo Kick Instructor Training, which if I pass (let’s all cross your fingers for me, please!) I will be a certified Turbo Kick Instructor and YOU need to come take a class with me! ;)

PS- Shakeology is still delicious!

PPS- The Turbo Challenge is still going good!! When I finish it up I’ll restart ChaLEAN Extreme on July 1st with Lisa. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment