Saturday, June 20, 2009

What are you listening to??


Music not only is a fun expression of who you are and a fun way to have a good time, it is also therapy and has health benefits. Research has shown the music connects with brain waves, breathing, heart rate, state of mind, and lowering high blood pressure. Music is one of the key traits behind Turbo Jam and Turbo Kick classes. What other than awesome music would want to make you PUMP IT and SHAKE IT!?!


I’m always looking for new music to put on my ipod, so that’s where you come in. Tell me what you’re listening to, anything! One song, two, top ten, whatever. It will be greatly appreciated.

Here’s a current list of some of my favorites in return for yours:

Caterina’s Shake Your Booty Playlist!!

1.That’s not my name- The Ting Tings
2.Bad Girlfriend- Theory of a Deadman
3.Birthday Sex- Jeremih
4.Blame It- Jamie Foxx and T Pain
5.Eyes on Me- Celine Dion with Will I Am
6.Love Game- Lady Gaga
7.I can walk on water, I can fly- Basshunter
8.Imma Be- Black Eyed Peas
9.Jump- Flo Rida ft. Nelly Furtado
10.Here comes the boom- P.O.D
11.Fuego- Pitbull
12.Radar- Britney Spears
13.Sex on Fire- Kings of Leon
14.Push- Enrique Iglesias ft Lil Wayne
15.Defying Gravity- Wicked the Musical

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment