Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shakeology Cleanse: Day 2

Hey all!

Today is day two of the Shakeology Cleanse. I'm happy to announce that I am still alive and that today was WAY better than yesterday. :) I reminded myself to drink more water, I think I didn't have as much yesterday, so that's one tip I have- don't be afraid to drink up!

I've gotten a lot of emails & facebook messages about what kind of green tea and fruit I'm eating. I just picked up an organic brand of green tea at Meijer and called it a day. And for the fruit I'm eating organic apples. But whatever fruit works for you is fine.

As for lightheaded-ness or hunger, that improved so much from yesterday. I think that previous to starting the cleanse I was putting too much caffeine in my body and I was craving that.

Also its great to have other people doing this with me. Being able to text and talk to Kathy, Jola and Jamie to see how they are doing and what they are feeling is GREAT. I recommend doing this with a friend if you are going to try. Makes you feel like you aren't alone. :)

I've also had a lot of people ask me for the schedule & for more details, here you go.

One more day to go! I'll let you know the details tomorrow! :)
If you have questions, feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment