Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's a FIYA!!

Alright Turbo peeps! The time has come to announce the ETA of TURBO FIRE...it's the day after my birthday & yes you can send me presents..."alright alright enough already" is that what your yelling at me? It's....


JUNE 18th!

And that date is *ONLY* for the fabulous Beachbody coaches! You really really want to get your hands on all that is TURBO FIRE...sign up to coach, duh! ;)

Coach Price: $89
Retail Price: $119.85 for the Base kit- and you have to wait 2 weeks for it to be released to you.

Deluxe Kit comes with 8 more workouts!

Want a sneak preview:




Yes, that is me in the preview. So you know what that means...I've done TURBO FIRE! So you can take my word for it- it's an insanely FUN yet SWEAT BREAKING workout! I was drenched in sweat after each workout but I had a blast doing them which made me want to keep PRESSING PLAY!

You don't know where to sign up to coach- click here! And click on "Coach" or you can shoot me a message and I'll give you more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment