Monday, May 3, 2010

Shakeology Cleanse: Day 1

Today is day one of the Shakeology Cleanse. A cleanse is something I have NEVER done before, I was scared and intimated. It's 8:45 p.m. and day one is almost over and all I have to say is THANK GOD.

In the "Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse" webinar it was said that the first day would be the hardest, well if that's so, then it won't be SO bad. I can do this!

I woke up, weighed myself and then started the day with a cup of green tea, which is probably one of the worst parts, I'm not a big fan of tea. I pretty much wait until it cools down and then I chug it. Next I drank my chocolate Shakeology with water/ice and 1/2 cup of fruit, lunch again was Shakeology with water/ice ONLY followed by dinner which was the salad with 4 oz of chicken and vegetables. I saved my last shakeology snack for after dinner, I haven't had it yet because I know that I get really really hungry in the evening.

I have been hungry several times throughout the day which made me realize how much I eat within a day and I'm not going to lie, normally I eat A LOT. Also my house is FULL of temptations. In the kitchen at this moment there are three different cakes and brownies just staring at me. Why oh why!

I have energy, that is not a problem. I did get a little light-headed but again let's remember I normally have a lot more food in my system. I can get light-headed easily, so that wasn't something that worried me.

I'm off to hang out with Mat and drink my last Shakeology snack for the night! Tomorrow I will update you all on how day 2 goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment