Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'll Be Your Accountability

Working out with a friend is truly a great tool for losing weight. I read an article that said when you workout with someone else you are 3 times more likely to stick to the program.

Now, you might be thinking, “but I don’t have anyone to workout with!”

Let’s change that!

Losing weight is about accountability – to YOURSELF and to OTHERS.

If you told me that you were going to workout 5 days this week but never had to tell me if you actually did it… would you? My guess is probably not (depending on the kind of person you).

If you told me that you were going to workout 5 days a week but at the end of each week you had to report back to me – would you get your workouts done?

My guess… you would.

Why?

I’ve noticed that when I have to report in to others (personal trainer, business advisors, professors) that I don’t want to let anyone down…including myself!

So let me help you!

I want to create an accountability group. What this includes is SIMPLE and will take 5 seconds out of your day, just once a week.

I’m willing to collect emails (or do this through facebook) where whoever wants to report in how they are doing on their fitness program – whether it’s a DVD program like P90X or you are hitting the gym – can easily contact me!

We come up with what’s the best day for you to “report in,” figure out your workout goals and then start right up! Along the way there will be recognition & motivational prizes. :)

Think of me as your online accountability buddy!

My hand is reaching out to whoever wants it! Just send me an email or a facebook message & let's get started.

Yours in health,
Caterina
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment