Sunday, December 20, 2009

How to prevent SORENESS after a tough workout






P90X® Results and Recovery

What Beachbody has to say:
"Refuel, re-energize, and reduce muscle soreness with this after-workout shake. Four parts carbs to one part protein ensures speedy muscle repair after intense workouts!

Recover faster and see better results!
Studies show that with proper nutrition during the first hour following a workout you can increase your body's ability to recover more than 100%. The key component to maximizing this "window of opportunity" is a formulation of approximately 4 parts carbohydrates to 1 part protein.

P90X Results and Recovery Formula is a state-of-the-art, great tasting, body-shaping cocktail that's guaranteed to take your workouts to the next level."

What I have to say:
When you order the Deluxe edition of INSANITY you get the P90X Results & Recovery formula. I had never drank a Recovery formula before, ever, so I was kind of nervous to give it a go, but Beachbody has yet to fail me so I went for it! After my first Insanity workout I made Mat & I our recovery drinks. The powder tastes like an Orangesicle!! Mat, who is the PICKIEST person, even loved it! I was shocked by that.

But the real shock came the next morning when I woke up and I could actually move! I wasn't in pain, which Mat and I joked about because we figured we wouldn't be able to walk the next day because Insanity kicked our butts! So from then on out I've drank my formula after each workout, it truly helps your body recovery!

The tub suggests 2 scoops, which equals 220 calories, I however just put 1 scoop in my drink, which has proven to work for me! yay!

So how much is the P90X Results & Recovery Formula & where can you get your hands on some??
Price: $43.95
Your Price: $32.96 (This is the BEACHBODY COACH price)
^^Being a Coach does have it's benefits, 25% off EVERYTHING! ;)

You can order some HERE, if you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment