Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Favorites (so far!)

Movies!
The Hangover


I saw it twice and it was hilarious both times, maybe even better the second time! :)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince



Again I loved the book much more but for a movie it was awesome! I thought that it wasn't the best movie in the Harry Potter series though, I think my favorite might be "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". But I saw the midnight showing and I would definitely recommend the movie (and the book of course) to EVERYONE! :)

Book
"L.A. Candy"


I was really surprised that Lauren Conrad could write, okay that was mean, but yes I was skeptical of it. I finished this book in about two nights and was ready for more!! Come on Lauren write some more! :)

TV Show

Weeds


Mat and I have watched all 4 seasons of Weeds for far and we were left in yet another one of Nancy Botwin's cliffhangers so I'm excited for when season 5 is over and released on DVD so we can buy it!! :) This is definitely a super funny show.

No comments:

Post a Comment