Thursday, July 2, 2009

IT'S TIME TO GET EXTREME!



Hey everyone!! So yesterday was July 1st and I started my ChaLEAN Extreme Challenge with Lisa. I made my lovely sister take my “before” pictures and then did the fit test, which I am proud to say I did better than when I took it the first time in December, and I also retook my measurements and I was surprised to see I LOST 2” IN MY WAIST! :) Who knew??!

Here is a BEFORE pic (give me 30 days & I'll post a new pic):





I made a little calendar of all my planned workouts and I printed out the handy CE worksheets that are on teambeachbody.com. I did not know about those worksheets the first time around so I was PUMPED when I saw they were pre-made for me. Then what next? I worked out! I did Burn Circuit 1 and was shaking like a scared Chihuahua! It was so much fun though and I definitely was lifting heavier weights then when I did it the first time too. I tried to match whatever Chalene was lifting but for a couple workouts I had to take it down a couple notches.

Now here is the fun part, food! Ah!! Right now I have these “Weekly Diet Tracking” worksheets from Bally’s that I’m recording what I eat all day and then next week I’m going to go over that with the trainer. For the most part it’s looking good, 1 meal a day is Shakeology, plus chicken breast, protein plus special K cereal, egg white omelets, fruits & vegetables but then Tuesday and last night I sadly gave into my sweet tooth cravings. :( AH! What is my deal?! I had 2 pieces of fudge (my sister brought it home from Mackinaw Island) and then the next day I had a brownie (I always find treats at Mat’s). So I am making a PROMISE to myself and to you, no more late night snacks for this week. I really wish I could detox my house of that crap (you are lucky if you live alone or are in control of the food where you live!) so then I would have no problems. But what I’m going to do is if I know I’m going to be hungry after working when I’m hanging out with Mat I’m going to eat a sugar free 60 calorie jell-o pudding cup (that’s chocolate!) or I bought Kettle Korn from Trader Joe’s the other day with Pamela that is only 110 calories for 2 ¾ cup serving.

I can’t wait to tell you guys how I’m progressing! Today is a scheduled REST DAY which normally I throw in some kind of crazy workout and defeat the purpose but I’m actually extremely sore from the last couple days and I think I’m going to use that rest day. Okay never mind that, I just got an idea, I’m going to practice Turbo Rd 36. I’ve been trying to practice more often so I’ll feel really comfortable doing the class and then I’m going to practice teaching it to Kathy & Niki, my first students! Yay! :) They are going to like getting done to BABY GOT BACK! ha.

PS- This is a little Shakeology note- I am a nail biter and from having acrylic nails for so long they are kind of weak. Since I’ve been drinking Shakeology my nails are SO STRONG and they are actually growing! I am excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment