Friday, August 7, 2009

NEW VIDEO!!!

HEY EVERYONE! :)

I realized I've done videos on ChaLEAN Extreme and Shakeology but not TURBO JAM!! What the heck was I thinking?? Turbo Jam is my EVERYTHING. Seriously, I love it more than I would my first born child (if I had one)...okay maybe that's a little much??

So here is a preview of one of the TURBO drills during the workout video FAT BLASTER. Fat Blaster is in the Fat Burning Elite package and it's one of my favorites! It's a 30 minute video (I know, that's it!) and Chalene takes you through 4 Turbo drills but you do them 2x each, so that's 8 TURBOS!!! Turbos are higher intensity drills than the rest of the workouts, when you hear the siren you know what's up!

Click HERE if you want to see me get my butt kicked! I wish I could have talked a little more during the video but I was out of breath!


PS- I just realized how many exclamation points I used in this blog, dang I am on an endorphin high right now so excuse me! ;)

REMEMBER that I am a BEACHBODY COACH, which to clear up any confusion, that means I can sell you TURBO JAM or ChaLEAN EXTREME or p90x or Shakeology or ANYTHING beachbody related. It also means that you if you need some motivation or want to talk to someone else about working out that you can sign up to have me as your coach, which is for FREE. :)

Here is a link to MY beachbody website (where you can $hop or just sign up if you want a coach)- www.cardiopartycat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment