Wednesday, February 25, 2009


I’ve decided to give up Iced Cappuccinos from Tim Hortons and fast food for Lent, Subway doesn’t count!

On Monday I put Kathy, Jola and myself on a 10 day weight loss challenge. I figured 10 days wouldn’t be too hard. However, I didn’t factor in Fat Tuesday. Sorry ladies, I had to sneak my last small iced capp in because come on it’s 40 days we are talking about here. Don’t worry I know its 150 calories.
For our challenge we are going to record what we have ate for that entire day and what work outs we did. It’s just an experiment to see what we can accomplish. I took our measurements on Monday so we’ll see what happens.

Yesterday was the beginning of week 3 of the Push Phase. I went out and bought some new weight plates with Mat the night before. So for all the lower body exercises I used 30 LBS!!! My arms were definitely shaking! I also bumped up the weights I was using for my bicep exercises, 15 lbs. YAY! :)

Today was my “rest day” from ChaLEAN Extreme so I went to the gym and used the cardio machines for an hour and then came home and did Fat Blaster. Right now I’m feeling pretty good! I’ve got energy but I know once I get to work I’ll somehow be tired.

If anyone is interested in websites I find helpful or just interesting to read when I get bored I would check out-

http://hungrygirl.com/

http://chalenejohnson.blogspot.com/

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/;_ylt=ArJ1ewJn4mHDbuRHdhm8rW9abqU5


Alright time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment