Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yummy Shakeology Recipe

Hey everyone! I'm drinking a Mocha Frap Shakeology at the moment and thought I'd share the recipe. I got this recipe from Healthy Chick AG aka Ashley Grimwade, a fellow Beachbody coach & cousin to the fabulous Chalene Johnson & Jenelle Summers. (Follow her on Twitter by clicking her name!)

Mocha Frap Shakeology

*8 oz ICED coffee (never want to put HEAT in Shakeology)
*6-8oz milk
(I use unsweetend vanilla almond milk- only 40cals)
*1 scoop chocolate Shakeology (140 cals)
*About 1 cup ice cubes- more or less for the consistency you want
*1 packet of Splenda or sweetener

This contains my daily vitamins/minerals, antioxidants, 17 g of protein and 3 g of fiber, all for less then 200 calories! :) And hello I love love love coffee so it's a good mix for you coffee lovers too!

Still don't know what the heck this Shakeology stuff is, that's okay, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment