Monday, June 7, 2010

What I know about Turbo Fire...



I know I keep updating TURBO FIRE this and TURBO FIRE that. But if you aren't familiar with what's behind all that I figured I should let you know what it is I'm talking about.

What is TURBO FIRE? It's a workout DVD program that has amazing cardio HIIT workouts, the kind of music you blast in your car or around your house when you just want to MOVE, hands down my favorite instructor ever, Chalene Johnson and the best spot in class. This workout dvd is filmed with you standing in class, the camera is a class member! You really feel like you are there!! (Wow now I'm quoting myself from the infomercial? dorky...)

First let's take a look:
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/caterinapass?bctid=82703972001

The BASE KIT will come with 12 classes on 10 DVDS: Fire classes, HIIT classes, Core/Scuplt/Tone Classes, Stretch classes, instructional dvd, fitness guide, 5 day inferno guide, nutrition guide & much much more.

The DELUXE KIT will come with 5 more classes and 4 more dvds including Abs. You also get a 30 day supply of the recovery formula, bands and a turbo tracker.


You DO NOT need to have done any other kind of TURBO workout before to try this. If you have done a Turbo workout then you already know how fun it is and you'll definitely love the program too!

I'm currently making a big list of everyone I know who is interested in ordering the program when it comes out and if you want to know ASAP then send me your email address so I can add you to that list! Whatever I find, I pass along to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment