Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When I say HEY, you say HO! HEY HO HEY HO!


If you are a Turbo Jammer then you probably just sang that title line (or screamed it in my case). But no matter what you know what I'm talking about.

One of my friends just recently bought Turbo Jam and I wanted to share with you all the AMAZING facebook message I got after her first workout:

"I just finished my first Turbo workout, and HOLY CRAP am I sweating. I LOVE IT already and can't wait until tomorrow so I can do it again. This is the first workout dvd that I've bought that actually works! I already feel the lbs melting away lol. Thanks for recommending this workout!"

No problem girl! Thank you for trusting my advice and taking a giant step towards a better, healthier YOU! :)

This is one of my main reasons for being a Beachbody Coach. I don't do it to turn people into Turbo Jam addicts like myself (that is a bonus!), I do it because I LOVE getting messages like the one above. I love knowing that someone else is doing the same workouts as me and having a great time. They are changing their bodies and GETTING EXCITED about it. Honestly, that excitement and that PRIDE is the best feeling and sharing it with someone else is truly indescribable. You can see it in someone after they've had a great workout or measured themselves and seen that they lost inches. You can see it in the glow of their face, how straight they are walking with confidence and the words that they are saying sound so POSITIVE and HAPPY. I LOVE THAT!

Honestly, about an hour ago I was at working complaining and dreading my scheduled Insanity workout for the night. After writing this I am READY TO GO! Just expressing my opinions about how excited I am for other people, I got myself PUMPED UP. Time to stop blogging and starting sweating!

Talk to you soon!
Coach Caterina

3 comments:

  1. Do you know the correct name of that song and who the artist is? I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the correct name of that song and who the artist is? I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew guys! I've looked for hours & hours online trying to find this song (or anything close to it) because I love it too. Have you heard it any other place than in the Turbo Jam videos? I know sometimes Chalene has songs made just for her videos. I'll keep checking & if I did find something out, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete